— Horace (philosopher)
Inspiration | Poetry | Critique Groups
How do you write it?
Short answer: Any damn way you want.
Long Answer: Are you looking to be published? Then there are a bunch of tools you can use to hone your voice, you descriptive abilities, your prose. You’ll find many of them inside the walls of this page. And our writers add more each day.
Fiction writers are driven to search for the truth within ourselves, and you can reap the benefits of this constant self-examination through the articles we post. Feel free to share your own fiction-writing journey with us as well.
Pencils ready? Laptops open? Coffee in hand? Let’s go!
- Am I Really a Writer?
- Forums for Writers
- On Creativity and “Genius”
- Top Ten Reasons to be a Freelance Writer
- Baby Writer Seeks Freedom from Diapers-Time for a Change
- The Notebook: A Writer’s Secret Weapon
- Wasted Away Again in Novel-Writer-Ville
- Embrace the Stories Around You
- Scene and Structure Defined
- Plotting Your Novel: A Quick Outline Tool
- Get Tense in Your Writing without Getting Tense
- Your Next Scene: Right Before Your Eyes?
- Can Things Get Any Worse? Hopefully!
To keep from missing any great writing articles, please subscribe.